MS Rumi. Powered by Blogger.

Friday 15 August 2014

About Us

By Unknown  |  08:50 No comments

About Us

Introduction

My name is Muhammad Sohaib Roomi and  I'm doing MSc-IT from University Of Sargodha Lahore Campus Pakistan. My place of birth is Rawalpindi, Pakistan and date of birth is 17 August 1992. Recently I
got experience in SEO from The Fas Solutions Company located in township Lahore, Pakistan.

Blog- My Daily Entertainment

Daily Entertainment is a site with lots of information about music, movies, sports, education, latest technology news and many more. These all things are collected from daily life through internet and also from university life. In this site I have all my experience bad and good.

Author: Unknown

Hello, I am Author, thanks for visiting my blog. Bookmark this....

0 comments:

E-mail Newsletter

Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with us.

Recent Articles

TOP